Friday, June 26, 2015

It's done! The new and improved Super Hero bedroom


It's done!  B-Man's bedroom is finally done!  It took just over 10 months to finish this project.  My son has issues with change.  He is a kiddo who runs on consistency and schedules.  He needs those to function appropriately.  So I needed to complete his room refresh slowly and carefully.


I must say.  His room rocks!  It worked out just the way he wanted it.  He wanted a Marvel Super Hero room. I think I managed to update the old preschool superheros he had before to a new and improved "super hero"bedroom.  And it leaves our options open to be able to transition to something else when he is ready.

There were quite a few projects that I diy'd in here to help keep the cost down.  I updated a garage sale desk.  I redid his old  nursery lamp.  And my handy hubby created some amazing pallet bookcases.

Prepare yourself:  Here come the pictures...







I must say I'm grinning from ear to ear.  He loves his new room.  And so do I.


I'm liking up at:
finding silver pennies
Sand and Sisal: Inspire me Monday
Home Stories A to Z:Tutorials and Tip Links Party
Coastal Charm:Show and Share
A Bowl Full of Lemons: One Project at a Time
The Happy Housie: Work it Wednesday
Your Turn to Shine Link Party
Living Well Spending Less: Thrifty Thursday
Blue I Style: The Creative Circle


Tatertots and Jello: Link Party Palooza

No comments:

Post a Comment