Wednesday, May 28, 2014

diy garden labels

As most of you know I love to garden....The problem is here in New England the winters are long and cold and the summers are short.  In fact our official last frost date is May 31st.  That leaves a small amount of time to get your veggies planted.  I spent some time this past weekend (between rainstorms) planting the veggie garden.  I planted our usual vegetables....tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, green beans and sugar snap peas!


When I was done I wanted a cute way to tag/label my veggies.  So I thought about it and remembered that I have tons of paint sticks laying around from my table project.
I grabbed a few of them, gave them a quick coat of white paint and wrote the names with my trusty paint pen.

Aren't they cute?



Seriously....they make me smile whenever I look at them.

I put them in the garden so we know what was planted where...







So cute. So simple. So easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment